Our client is a leading company and they are looking for a Communications Officer to join their team.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing corporate communications and engagement activities, including but not limited to corporate events, business luncheons, seminars, conferences, etc. and community investment projects
- Support in the production of communication materials such as publications, video and websites
- Help liaise with and review external donation / sponsorship proposals and requests
- Coordinate data collection, verification, compilation, analysis and interpretation of the community investment project data
- Assist in managing the stakeholders’ database
- Provide daily administrative support to the team
- University graduate in Communication, Public Relations, Business or related disciplines
- A minimum of three year’s working experience
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, self-motivated, able to work independently
- Mature with strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Strong in MS Office applications (Chinese and English) including excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants please
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.