The Hive is a community of creative freelancers and dynamic entrepreneurs doing amazing things. We provide a collaborative workspace and an inspiring community for young companies.
The Hive is Asia's largest coworking network that spans across Asia Pacific from Tokyo to Melbourne.
The Hive is looking for an ambitious, outgoing Community Associate to support the daily operation in Hong Kong.
You should be passionate, have great energy, action oriented, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and able to inspire those around you.You will need to be smart, hard working and fast learning.
About the Role
A Community Associate is not only the face of the Hive and the primary point for the community but is the driving force behind member experiences and sales performance.
- Demonstrate the Hive’s core values and strive to achieve our mission
- Creative a collaborative community through events and introductions
- Maintain 100% occupancy and ensuring sales goals are met
- Ensure that processes are running smoothly and building is fully operational
- Ensure customer service excellence at all times
- Inspire, support and guide your team to be the best coworking space
Duties and Responsibilities
Member Experience and Community
- Develop relationships with members and proactively understanding their needs
- Identify how the Hive can help achieve member's goals
- Always ensure a fantastic member experience
- Make recommendations to Manager on how to improve overall member experiences
Finance and Operations
- Work with Community Associates to ensure overall cleanliness of space and pantry
- Follow up with New Projects team regarding maintenance, and improvements of space from members and observation
- Conduct quality control walkthrough and address issues, if any
- Handle basic finance duties, such as petty cash and receiving payment
- Organise move ins and outs of members and ensure a seamless experience
Events and Content
- Plan and organise events, working with Head of Events and Community Associates
- Work with Art Department to produce posters and any visual imageries as required
- Ensure calendar and notice boards are up to date
- Create and oversee content to engage with community
- Ensure events are promoted in a timely manner
- Conduct tours of new members, for all memberships (Hotdesk, Dedicated Desk and Office Memberships)
- Follow up, negotiate and closure with potential members
- Support the referral of prospective and/or existing members to other locations
- Attend networking events to promote the Hive
- Lead tours, and work with both Community Associate Sales and Community Leads to ensure 100% occupancy
Experience and Requirements
- Passion and understanding for the Hive’s mission and values
- Passionate and curiosity about entrepreneurial communities, startups and supporting people
- College graduate with degree preferred, but not required
- ‘Graduates of life’ will be considered!
- Strong Customer service and sales experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- Must demonstrate core values of integrity, dependability, self-awareness, excellent work ethic, and empathy for others around them
- Ability to handle pressure and fast thinking
- Attention to detail and plenty of initiative
- Proficient in basic computer skills
To apply please provide a covering letter, up to date CV, expected salary and availability