A company listed in the main board of London Stock Exchange is recruiting a company secretary to station in its Hong Kong office.
The company is an operator and investor of the health sector in the PRC through its subsidiaries.
Key duties / responsibilities
- Report to the
- Convening and servicing
board meetings/audit committee (AC) meetings/Remuneration committee (RC) meetings/annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas,
coordination and preparation of board papers,
taking minutes, follow up outstanding matters, handling meeting correspondence and so on).
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and
policies that might affect the organization.
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects.
- Assist in the coordination with external professionals such as legal counsels and financial advisers.
- Assist in corporate transactions.
- Coordination in annual reports and public announcements.
on corporate governance matters.
- Ensure tax and statutory compliance.
- Handle general company secretary matters relating to group subsidiaries.
- Involve in ad hoc projects, if required.
- Degree in accountancy or company secretary qualifications.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience. Company secretary and/or corporate finance experience in public listed companies is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, confident, strong sense of responsibility and detail minded, able to work independently under
pressure and can handle tight deadline.
- Fluent and proficient in both verbal and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS office, especially in Excel and Power Point
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.