Our client is a well-known public healthcare organisation. To cope with their growth and expansion in other regions, they are now looking for a secretarial support calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a COMPANY SECRETARY
- Oversee and manage multi-functional projects and operations to ensure effective deployment of resources and in compliance with the necessary regulations, legal and statutory requirements and reporting requirements
- Support organisation board and governance related matters including planning, coordination and preparation to support board meetings, executive council and executive meetings
- Coordinate and oversee approval process of board documents, act as contact point in any legal and governance risk in organisation committees
- Handle organisation contract matters and contract review, implement or modify archiving of contracts, licenses and other documentation related obligations
- Manage the overall administration function of corporate service, coordinating office processes and procedures to ensure organisational and operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Work closely with relevant parties to map out project execution plans for the various corporate services functions and ensuring policies are kept current and approved
- Collaborate with each functional party / team in policy planning, design and implementation, as well as internal control systems for local hospitals
- Project delivery assurance; execute and monitor throughout delivery of each project to ensure that budget and timelines are on track
- Bachelor degree holder in any discipline or equivalent, preferably in legal degree or any related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in corporate services, company secretarial or internal control related roles
- Detail minded, good team player, independent, strong presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.