Opportunity to join a renowned logistics company offering international project exposure!
Established for over 40 years, my client is one of the key market players in the logistics industry. They have been steadily growing in multiple markets across the globe. They are currently looking for a candidate to provide company secretarial support to the group based in their Hong Kong Office.
- Work under the Legal & Company Secretarial function, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of HK and offshore companies
- Perform statutory and regulatory filing and facilitate new company set up
- Minutes drafting, board resolutions, organise and prepare documentation for meetings
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Corporate Governance or relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience gained from professional firms and/or listed companies
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in CSA is highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude
- Attractive package
- Career progression
- Project exposure
- Stable work environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kristy Li on +852 2848 4796