Our client is a renowned North America Based Legal Service Company. They have offices set up in 7 countries within APAC region with over 800+ staffs.
With HK being the regional hub, they are currently seeking a seasoned and experienced Senior / C&B Manager to join the team of 5 to support the Regional C&B team.
Their company offers:
* Lead a team of 4 and ensuring the C&B department runs efficiency and accurate
* Review and improve the Regional C&B structure and polices, including Annual Salary Review, Bench-marking Exercises, Performance Management, Short-Term Incentives, Job Grading to Benefits Review for the region
* Manage and deliver payroll operations with internal & external resources, in close collaboration with the Finance team
* Manage and deliver benefits programs (e.g. retirement, medical) in compliance with local labour laws and market practice
* Build an effective communicate channel and work closely with senior business stakeholders and HR counterparts
* Assist in ad hoc HR projects and HRIS system related integration and projects if necessary
* Degree holder preferred with minimum 8 years working experience in sizable and MNC environment
* Positive attitude and strong drive to succeed
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and multi-tasking
* Well versed in Hong Kong and Macau Labor ordinance
* Fluent English and Cantonese is a must; Mandarin is an advantage