Our client is a leading financial company, widely known by her professional financial services around
the Asia Pacific. They are looking for experienced in finance compliance to join their team as Compliance Clerk. The selected individual will direct report to Department Manager and assist the compliance team to ensure the observance of laws, regulations and
internal policy requirements of proper functions.
Your key roles and responsibilities include: -
- Keep updated on the regulatory requirements from the Corporate Finance Compliance Team.
- Assist the Manager to maintain closely communication with Risk Management, Audit, Procurement teams in ensuring alignment of compliance related
programs and guidelines across the globe.
- Interact frequently with Compliance Department to develop and implement global compliance guidelines and programs.
- Support the Department in practically implementing compliance programs in their geographies and addressing issues arisen.
- Handling implement and monitor internal standards and policies (Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption and Business Ethics Policy, etc.)
- Prepare report and identified incidents and complaints.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reporting in relations to compliance.
- Bachelor degree in Legal, Compliance, Finance, or a related field
- Over 2 years ’relevant experience in compliance, internal control and/ KYC system data input areas
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills in English
- Able to adapt to language, accent and cultural diversities is a MUST
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word & PowerPoint)
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: http://www.prowess.hk
Priority Application through our website will be firstly considered and it also
enhances our efficiency. For interested candidates, please fill in the on-line Resume in http://www.prowess.hk/submitresume.asp.
You can attach other document, certificate and reference letter through the website or email to us.
為了協助你盡快找到理想工作和提高我們的效率, 所有於http://www.prowess.hk/submitresume.asp 的網上申請都會被優先考慮和處理.
Would you have any questions, please contact us at tel :2838 9621 or email to jobs @prowess.hk.