Our client is one of the biggest Chinese blockchain platform, they are now expanding team and looking for a compliance manager to join their compliance team.
- Advisory to business with regulatory requirements and Corporate Compliance Policy and Procedures,
- support business to develop new service and product advising associated compliance risks, includes license application where required for crypto assets
- Keep track of applicable regulatory requirements to aligned business, guide with business conduct gap analysis and oversight the implementation;
- Produce compliance management report for local management and Group Compliance;
- Provide compliance training to aligned business and promote a compliance culture;
- Primary contact point with regulatory bodies or industry associations (e.g. SFC, HKEX, etc.)
- Proactively identify and escalate any issues and weakness in aligned business unit control environment
- Assist in ad hoc projects or tasks as assigned by the management
- Degree holder in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 6 years solid experience in compliance / audit / operational risk management in financial services industry
- Strong interest in Blockchain industry
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills for building and maintaining effective working relationship with stakeholders and colleagues
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal and external parties
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese（mandarin） is a must
- Able to work under pressure and work independently
JHP focus on targeted search and selection of financial professionals across the spectrum of primary and secondary markets, ranging from Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management & Hedge Fund, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Operation, Legal & Compliance, etc.
With experienced consultants from Hong Kong and China, we have teams covering various areas of expertise over Asia especially in Hong Kong, China & Singapore. Our consultants are backed up by a large team of researchers that continuously sifts the markets, following up leads, finding out who is making money and open to their next move. With our experience and network in the market, we are confident that we can provide value adding solution to our clients’ talent acquisition process.