We are a fast growing financial technology company focused on payment processing. In order to cope with our rapid expansion, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to fill the following position
- Advise business units on local regulatory and card scheme compliance matters
- Formulate and maintain compliance policy
- Compliance checking and monitoring
- Deal with card scheme/regulatory officers for obtaining/renewing/maintaining business licences
- Open and maintain bank accounts
- Formulate and maintain compliance policies and procedures; perform compliance monitoring & review and advise business units on compliance matters;
- Monitor changes in the regulatory (HKMA and card schemes ) and compliance environment, analyse their impact on the business lines and operations and keep staff informed of relevant updates;
- Obtain business licenses and open bank accounts to cope with the Company's business development needs;
- Handle audit review on compliance related matters.
- University degree with more than 5 years relevant experience in finance industry
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Have working experience in dealing with HKMA or other regulatory bodies
- Work experience in China corporation is a plus
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW" All applications received will be used strictly for selection purpose only.