- Conduct investigations into screening/transaction monitoring generated alerts and escalate all identified True match cases onto the AML Manager;
- Prepare and file suspicious transaction reporting (“STR”) and follow up with reported cases;
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence (“EDD”) on High Risk Clients;
- Perform on-going Know Your Client update;
- Participate in other ad hoc compliance projects.
- A degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline(s) with at least 2 years experience in AML / KYC in brokerage firm;
- Familiar with SAS Transaction Monitoring / Name Screening system is a plus;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, responsible, teamwork; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary by pressing "Apply Now" or send it to 27/F.,
Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment