- Manage and handle regulatory reporting to various regulators such as HK SFC, Mainland CSRC and SAFE, Singapore MAS, Korea FSC, the U.S. FINRA, etc.
- Perform post transaction monitoring and surveillance program
- Perform filing of FATCA W-8Ben form and IRS CRS form for the company and the funds
- Perform personal account dealing approval and related monitoring tasks
- Review marketing materials
- Assist in handling fund projects such as SICAV, Cayman Islands private funds, HK authorized funds as requested by management from time to time
- Provide advice to operations and business teams on a daily basis
- University graduate, preferably with finance, accounting or law degree
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience in financial institution, preferably asset management company
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good team player while being able to work independently
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested parties please email your resume, expected salary to us with Job Ref. No.: CSM1904.
(All information provided will be kept in strict confidence and for the recruitment purpose only.)