Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a performance improvement professional, you will be focused on helping them grow and turn their strategy into reality. You’ll work in high-performing
teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. Whether you’re in Customer, Supply Chain and Operations, Finance, IT Advisory, Strategy or People and Organizational Change, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, mean you’ll gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional
EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in managing business transformation project for a leading Power & Utilities company in Asia
- Positioned as the business architect detailed process design, system vendor management and PMO to manage multiple vendors (design, build, test, go-live and post go live support, etc.)
- Manage multiple stakeholder groups / change management
- Assist and co-work with external service and software vendors to manage projects
- Assist in managing ERP system vendors, highlight and update management teams on different milestones and issues arisen during the process
- Liaise between stakeholders and technical teams, ensuring functional / technical designs and requirements are captured and documented to meet clients’ needs
To qualify for the role you must have
- 8 -10 years of experience preferably in in leading power & utilities companies
- Consulting experience in leading and implementing agile business transformation broadly across a large enterprise, preferably in power and utilities companies
- Strong capability in business architecture, IT implementation, vendor management, cross functional knowledge and skills (e.g. procurement, finance, asset management, Customer, HR, IT,
etc.), and client communication
- Strong capabilities of general business process and organizational framework redesign and mapping, functional and technical requirements formulation, vendor evaluation, and change management
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Consulting experience is essential
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese is a plus
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.