Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession
solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Contentious Trust Case Support, 12 months contract.
In this role, you will
- Provide project management support to senior leaders within Private Wealth Solutions on contentious matters
- Trust relationship management of the day to day contentious matters within Private Wealth Solutions, working closely with Trust Relationship Managers
- Provide administrative support in the Private Wealth Solutions Business in litigation and other contentious cases
- Develop and maintain close relationships with certain second line functions, especially the Global Legal Function
- Support business objectives, strategy and initiatives within Private Wealth Solutions and the wider HSBC Group
- Undertake and manage first level document review in respect of both contentious disclosure requests and for the purposes of discovery
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Graduate with Legal training preferred, not necessarily a qualified lawyer
- Experienced case and project management professional in contentious matters
- Experience in trust business, wealth management and private banking business would be an advantage
- Good reading and writing skills in Chinese
- Experience in document review or document management experience including using e-discovery or electronic document management systems such as relativity or Merrill data site
is an advantage
- Alignment to HSBC values, dependable, open and connected with a strong sense of doing the right thing
- Highly effective verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- A confident, independent self-starter, able to advise senior business leaders within the Private Wealth Solutions Business and the Global Private Bank
- Consensus builder able to establish close mutually supportive working team relationships with key Private Wealth Solutions stakeholders and the Global Legal Function
- Self‐driven and resourceful, with
a can-do attitude and a proven ability to triage and prioritise
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CV59
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional
development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited