• Support the contract process by drafting, analyzing, editing and negotiating contracts and other legal documents within required timeframes.
• Handle contract requests from initial contract preparation to final contract execution, including new and renewal contractual documents and other related legal documents (e.g., name changes, mergers, contract amendments, letter of intent).
• Create contracts by using approved contract templates and revising with all relevant business terms (which often requires reading, analyzing and interpreting complex service offerings or pricing scenarios, e.g., QUOTES) for the specific transaction and send to internal and external customers.
• Ensure contract review, approval and execution are in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines and business unit procedures.
• Focal point for providing research, organization, interpretation, support, advice, administration and guidance for contractual issues internal to the organization.
• Assist and advise internal customers of contractual rights and obligations by reading and interpreting contract terms and conditions.
• Maintain and be primarily responsible for company and affiliates’ statutory book and records.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience (experience in commercial contract practices, such as drafting and negotiating contractual documents, as well as legal or other relevant commercial contract experience preferred);
• Detail-oriented, analytical and demonstrated ability to aggressively read, interpret, draft, and negotiate basic commercial and/or legal documents;
• Ability to interface effectively at all levels of organization, including the executive level;
• Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the specific ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment;
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Strong skills in internal and external customer service; and
• Proactive, self-initiative, results-driven, reliable and the ability to work independently.
Syniverse makes mobile work for more than 900 mobile operators, cable and Internet providers, and enterprises in over 160 countries. With unmatched expertise and more than 20 years simplifying the complexities of roaming, messaging and networking, Syniverse serves as the force at the center of the mobile communications universe, keeping people connected today and forging new connections for tomorrow. Nobody knows mobile like Syniverse. For more information, visit www.syniverse.com, follow Syniverse on Twitter or find Syniverse on Facebook.