The incumbent will be responsible to develop and maintain OPCFHK’s publication and website as well as manage Facebook and other social media as effective communication tools to engage general public. He/she is also required to conduct desktop research for content development and keep updated on on-line marketing trends, and work with other team members to develop effective engagement activities through on-line channels among general public/ key stakeholders. In addition, he/she needs to identify suitable on-line channels to increase the Foundation’s exposure, identify potential on-line media partners for Foundation’s public campaigns or fundraising activities or events. He/She will assist in the Foundation’s media event and pitching.
- Degree in Communication Studies/ Public Relations or Marketing Management
- At least one year relevant experience in Marketing/ Communication or Non-profit organization
- Passionate and knowledge in conservation, and familiar with digital marketing or press will be advantage
- Excellent written skills in English and Chinese
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Ability to work independently and multi-tasking
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Contract Senior Communications Officer.
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy: