- Enforce the safety use of swimming pools, diving boards, sundeck and all pools facilities
- Responsible for the cleanliness and smooth operation of all related areas
- Relevant working experience preferably in hotel/club industry
- Holder of Pool Lifeguard Award
- Good command of spoken English
- 9 hours per shift
- 6-day work per week
Interested parties please send your full resume with indication of the position, expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, Ladies’ Recreation Club, 10 Old Peak Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong or signal / whatsapp : 6505 5797 or email to [email protected] lrc.com.hk
All information provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
The Ladies Recreation Club (LRC) is one of Hong Kong’s most sought after family-oriented sports and recreations clubs. Founded in 1883, it occupies a prime location in the Mid-Levels area of Hong Kong. While the LRC is well known for tennis and swimming, the Club has a wide range of other recreational and sporting activities as well as a spa. In addition, the LRC has extensive food and beverage facilities including a dining room, a family clubhouse restaurant, a sports bar, a cocktail lounge, a modern bistro, banquet hall and a wine cellar etc.