“To be responsible for producing English product copies across product offerings, ensuring editorial, commercial and informative balance whilst describing all upload products in
an accurate and reliable manner in clear and concise English that represent the Lane Crawford’s tone of voice and aesthetics”
- To produce clear, concise and accurate product copies for the weekly uploads
- To demonstrate strong fashion and brand knowledge in relation to key trends and the Lane Crawford open to buy (OTB)
- To deliver strong detail information against product offering in correct technical terms
- To meet daily, weekly and seasonal targets with regards to the Product Copywriting aspect of studio process
- To build relationship and workflow process with Online Styling team in order to keep informed about product specifics such as garment fit, etc.
- To build relationship and process with Customer Care Center and Sales and Services to ensure any relevant customer feedback is addressed within the copies
- To support and work with other Product Copywriters to ensure holistic tone and delivery
- To communicate regularly with supervisor to address issues and developments
- To work on adhoc projects if required
- To ensure uploads are 100% accurate: product measurements are taken and staging checks done
- To carry out relevant upload of product copies in a timely manner in order to achieve upload expectations on a daily basis
- To enter relevant additional product details from upload perspective.
- To carry out checks across all copy in weekly uploads to live site.
Research and Organisation
- To carry out research around fashion technical terms and language, making sure this is communicated within writing where necessary
- To maintain key word style index and upkeep Product Copywriting guidelines to ensure consistency in writing and tone
- To store and organize all product copywriting in logical file formats
- To research E-Commerce competitors and develop ideas around product offering that could contribute towards sell thru
- To consistently review and suggest possible system enhancements to provide greater efficiency to current practices
- Degree holder in marketing, journalism, communications, translation or relevant disciplines
- Excellent written English and Chinese with editorial awareness
- Sound knowledge of fashion, seasonal trends, designers and brands
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated and a team player
- Fresh graduate with appropriate degree considered
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application on Lane
Crawford Career or email your resume and your expected salary to careers＠lanecrawford.com.
At Lane Crawford we support our staffs with a range of benefits that reflect the importance we place on the well
being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, staff purchase privileges and medical and dental coverage, we provide shuttle buses, various recreational activities, Staff Assistance Programme and
the best in-class Training and Development.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.