“To be responsible for producing Chinese product copies across product offerings, ensuring editorial, commercial and informative balance whilst describing all
upload products in an accurate and reliable manner in clear and concise Chinese that represent the Lane Crawford’s tone of voice and aesthetics”
- To produce clear, concise and accurate product copies for the weekly uploads
- To demonstrate strong fashion and brand knowledge in relation to key trends and the Lane Crawford OTB
- To deliver strong detail information against product offering in correct technical terms
- To meet daily, weekly and seasonal targets with regards to the Product Copywriting aspect of studio process
- To build relationship and workflow process with Online Styling team in order to keep informed about product specifics such as garment fit, etc.
- To build relationship and process with Customer Care Center and SNO to make sure any relevant customer feedback is addressed within the copies
- To support and work with other Product Copywriters to ensure holistic tone and delivery across both languages
- To work on adhoc projects as and when required
- To communicate regularly with Senior Product Writer, addressing issues and developments on a daily basis
- To ensure uploads are 100% accurate: product measurements are taken and staging checks done
- To carry out relevant upload of product copies in a timely manner in order to achieve upload expectations on a daily basis
- To enter relevant additional product details from upload perspective.
- To carry out checks across all copy in weekly uploads to live site.
Research and Organisation
- To carry out research around fashion technical terms and language, making sure this is communicated within writing where necessary
- To maintain key word style index and upkeep Product Copywriting guidelines to ensure consistency in writing and tone
- To store and organize all product copywriting in logical file formats
- To research E-Commerce competitors and develop ideas around product offering that could contribute towards sell thru
- To consistently review and suggest possible system enhancements to provide greater efficiency to current practices
- Degree holder in marketing, journalism, communications, translation or relevant disciplines
- 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably in copywriting and luxury retail
- Sound knowledge in fashion, seasonal trends, designers and brands
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent written in Simplified Chinese and English with editorial awareness
- Fresh graduate with proactive learning attitude will be considered
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application on Lane
Crawford Career or email your resume and your expected salary to careers＠lanecrawford.com.
At Lane Crawford we support our staffs with a range of benefits that reflect the importance we place on the well being of our
staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, staff purchase privileges and medical and dental coverage, we provide shuttle buses, various recreational activities, Staff Assistance Programme and the best in-class
Training and Development.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.