Working period: Now to December 2019
- Report to Park Entertainment Supervisor / Assistant Park Entertainment Talent Manager
- Coordinate pre-event preparation and logistic arrangement for special events
- Provide on-site operational support for promotional events inside and outside the Park
- Provide administrative support
- Assist on the procurement process
- At least 2 years’ working experience in event production and operation
- Basic computer knowledge is preferred
- Familiar with Ocean Park festive events is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Willing to work during weekends & Public Holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Part time/ Short-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.