Working period: Now to November 2019
The incumbent will have the exciting opportunity to be involved in one of the largest Halloween events in the world, where he/she will be taking up challenging work with both administrative and project coordination exposure. He/she will coordinate for Halloween recruitment such as audition, training, contract signing and staff orientation events, preparing staff roster and rehearsal schedules. In addition, he/she will handle enquiries from Halloween staff regarding their roster and payroll issues and handle payroll calculations. Also, he/she will participate in coordinating with different departments on arranging roadshows during the Halloween period and event party.
- Experience in handling HR and administrative issues is preferred, but fresh graduate or candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Experience in project & event coordination is an advantage
- Detail-oriented, ability to work under pressure and tight timeline, great multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese word-processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to work on shift and during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Part time/ Shot-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy: