Reporting to Finance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing support to Finance and Accounting operations of Education Tourism projects,
like account payable, voucher entries preparation and payment processing. In addition, he/she will assist Tourism Commission (TC) Project in month-end closing matters and reconciliation. He/she will also prepare monthly TC Project reports, cash flow and analysis.
Besides, he/she is accountable for budget control of TC funding, project budgeting, forecasting, TC audits and ad hoc assignments when required.
- Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines
- With at least 2 years’ relevant accounting experience, preferably in projects funded by the government
- Detail-oriented, independent, good team player with the ability to work with parties from different levels
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and commit to reporting deadlines
- Practical knowledge and experience in SAP is an advantage
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin and Cantonese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy: