- Collect market information and interview including different features and instructions for accurate preparation of different exhibitions description copy.
- Write creative and accurate description copy and proofread all the information.
- Responsible for copy writing, editing, proofreading and translating various marketing collateral in both Chinese and English including website content,
brochures, press release, advertisement, proposals, corporate presentation and social media marketing content.
- Amend, revise or redevelop communication materials in response to feedback from internal department.
- Develop and continuously maintain a key word style index to ensure consistency in writing and tone.
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Other ad hoc assignment
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communications or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year of practical experience in copy writing and editing.
- Love writing and the pursuit of perfection in writing.
- Creativity, exceptional marketing sense and common sense.
- Excellent written skills of English and Chinese with editorial awareness.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, hardworking, good team player and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing is a must.
attractive remuneration package and excellent development prospect to the right candidate. . Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary, availability and contact no. by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.