- Plan and execute effective brand and retail marketing programs for different product lines to achieve business objectives in collaboration with internal departments and external business partners (e.g. bank, shopping mall or media) based on agreed budget.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with local media and influencers to increase PR exposure and brand coverage through creating news angle and preparing press releases, organizing media events, arranging product loans, handling media enquiries in a professional manner etc.
- Act as the project manager of ad-hoc projects and be responsible for leading program development and monitoring execution with related stakeholders.
- Build content, from idea generation, copywriting development to proofreading, for online and offline marketing communication materials, including but not limited to in-store POP, website, eDM, social media and mobile app and ensure a consistent tone of voice.
- Involve in corporate and product information translation from Japanese to Chinese and English.
- Degree holder in Marketing, PR, Communication or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in corporate communication and marketing preferably in retail industry for manager position, and 3-5 years of experience for the position of executive. Candidates from PR agency background, or candidates from other industries but are passionate in retail industry are also welcomed.
- Solid experience in branding, public relations, event management, copywriting and marketing collateral production.
- Sound knowledge in web and digital marketing is a plus.
- Possess good Chinese and English language skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with proficiency in Japanese (JLPT Level 1), especially for the position of executive.
- Possess creative flair and marketing sense, and able to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-minded, positive and patient.
- Good leadership and project management skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Less experienced will be considered as Assistant Corporate Communication and Marketing Manager.
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.