Departments: Chief Executive's Office
Public Relations / Corporate Communications, Marketing
- Formulate and execute proactive communication strategy to help promote the brand image and achieve business goals.
- Assist in planning and organising effective external communication programmes including media interviews, press conferences and sponsorship.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to formulate and implement communication / sponsorship projects.
- Develop and edit communication materials including press releases, annual reports and other corporate literature.
- University degree, preferably with major in communications, journalism, translation or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience (ie. media relations and/or event management). Banking experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua a plus. Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Strong event and time management. Able to translate ideas into action with quality performance.
- Analytical, innovative, independent and attentive to details.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right
candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within
24 months of receipt.