- Implement and execute offline and online corporate communications strategy, including official website management and social media marketing;
- Promote Methodist Centre and develop a strategy for building a brand image to ensure delivery of corporate positioning and messages to public;
- Develop marketing communications strategy for mass fundraising events/campaigns;
- Plan and organize corporate or PR events/activities;
- Copywriting and editing corporate publications, press release, annual report etc.;
- Establish a close relationship with media and funders;
- Provide marketing and PR advice to service units;
- Other administrative and ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in corporate communications management in sizable companies;
- Related experience in public organization or NGOs is highly preferable;
- Responsible, proactive, detail-minded, independent, well-organized, good team player and with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
For application, please update your resume by clicking "APPLY NOW" together with your present & expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable
period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status,
pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.