- Handle corporate finance projects including IPOs, financial advisory on mergers and acquisitions, and / or related transactions;
- Assist in preparing pitch books and executing transactions and conducting due diligence;
- Prepare listing documents and draft announcements and circulars;
- Liaise with other professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities, such as SFC and Hong Kong Stock Exchange in connection with respective execution of projects.
- Degree holder in accounting, business, finance, legal or related discipline preferred
- Professional qualification such as CPA and/or CFA are preferred;
- At least three years’ working experience in corporate finance or auditing, preferably with IPO Execution experience
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities;
- Mature, responsible, independent and self-initiated;
- Able to work under pressure, excellent communication and presentation skills
We offer attractive salary and 5-day workweek to the successful applicant. Please contact us by clicking 'Apply Now' or forward your full resume with present, expected salary and date available to [email protected] giraffecap.com for application.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
(Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful.)