Our subsidiary company is looking for a high calibre to join with our Company.
- Manage a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, such as IPO, transactions and share issuances.
- Involve in research, deal due diligence, execution and post-deal management.
- Liaise with external accounting, legal, financial advisors, or regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with accounting qualification or MBA is an advantage
- 5 years or above of corporate finance experience acting as in house or external financial advisor for Hong Kong listed companies, handling corporate acquisition and disposals
- Knowledgeable with Hong Kong Listing Rules and the Securities and Futures Ordinance involving Takeovers Code
- Detail orientated, eager to learn and work over-time
- Proactive mind-set with ability to thrive in a team
- Keen attention to detail, be highly organized, and have strong follow-up
- Ability to multi-task and work with strict deadlines, under high-pressure situations, and remain calm in stressful situations; ability to prioritize and adjust with change
- Result-driven, flexible with excellent communication skills
- High level of discipline and integrity with positive attitude and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English, both written and verbal required; Native Mandarin Speaker is highly preferred
Please submit your CV online and please include your current basic salary & your expected salary in your CV, also remark your visa kind and status in your CV if you need work permit in Hong Kong.