Our subsidiary company is looking for a high calibre to join with our Company.
As a member of the corporate finance team, you will manage the finance and accounting functions for group companies including but not limited to statutory reporting, group consolidation,
Listing Rules compliance, audit and tax.
You will review business performance and perform budgeting, forecasting and analysis for the group companies. You will analyze major business plans and be involved in analysis and due
diligence for potential investment opportunities or corporate finance transactions.
You will also perform the following tasks:
To be successful in this role, you need strong commercial acumen with transaction experience in a commercial environment.
- handle corporate finance matters such as Listing Rules and/or Takeovers Codes related transactions and capital raising exercises
- conduct/manage due diligence review in respect of acquisitions and assist in relevant negotiations
- financial accounting, taxation, internal control, risk management, legal and IT functions of the group companies
- supervise production and dissemination of financial information
- ensure that record keeping meets legal and regulatory requirements and report risk issues
- maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
You will also have:
- initiative and follow through on issues
- the ability to tailor verbal, listening and written communication skills to deal with team members of all levels
- the ability to establish strong working relationships with the business and other areas of the group
- strong risk management focus
- strong accounting background with an ability to apply technical knowledge in a transaction environment
- ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing deadlines
- degree holder in Accounting/Finance/Law/Economics or related disciplines
- CA/CPA professional qualifications
- at least 8 years working experience in the corporate finance field
- proficient in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- proven knowledge in the Listing Rules, Takeovers Codes, Accounting Standards, legal and compliance requirements
Please submit your CV online and please include your current basic salary & your expected salary in your CV, also remark your visa kind and status in your CV if you need work permit
in Hong Kong.