- Actively involved in M&A projects (experience in financial modeling, financial and other due diligence), the preparation of announcements and circular and liaise with various
- Assist CFO and FC to prepare regular financial reports for the listed company (including but not limit to management accounts, business performance analysis, cash flow,
budgeting and forecasting).
- Lead internal control improvement and risk management projects.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accounting standards and policies.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as assigned by senior management.
- University Degree or above in Accounting or Finance discipline.
- Qualified member of professional bodies such as HKICPA or ACCA is a must. Candidate with full CFA qualification or level I completion is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years solid accounting/auditing/finance experience.
- 3-4 years solid experience in China background company is a must.
- Experience with various M&A projects, working capital forecast, earning and profit forecast and other financial modeling, etc.
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong and PRC accounting and tax systems.
- Big 4 experience is preferred.
- Willing to travel to PRC when necessary.
- Proficient computer skills in MS office (Word, Excel etc).
- Good command of spoken and written English & Putonghua.
- Independent, responsible, pleasant and good communication skills
Interested parties, please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.