Are you looking for your next Paralegal role within a law firm that is significantly growing in size and global reach?
About the role
Lau, Horton & Wise are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join our corporate team based out of Hong Kong. The role will be:
• To support the team on day to day tasks – research, drafting, reviewing documents, matter management etc.
• To assist the team in IPO and M&A projects
• To prepare legal documents and due diligence reports
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual based in Hong Kong who has experience of working in corporate finance within a law firm. You will have a keen eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and must be used to dealing with a busy workload. You will have a strong academic background with a qualifying law degree.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic and interested in developing your knowledge and skills and your client interactions. This role would suit someone who has good communication and strong team working skills, and who understands pressures and requirements of corporate clients. At times you will be working to tight deadlines and will be required to maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate finance with a law firm
• Strong self-motivation and a team player
• Proficient in Word (English and Chinese typing) and general computer skills
• Good written English and Chinese with ability to read and write traditional and simplify Chinese
• Proficient in spoken English and Mandarin
Lau, Horton & Wise LLP is a Hong Kong Law Firm based in Central with core practice areas in Commercial Disputes, Banking & Asset Finance and Corporate. We operate in association with international law practice CMS Hasche Sigle, Hong Kong LLP.