About the Role:
For our Financial Services client, we are looking for an experienced project manager to be responsible for the leadership and delivery of a group of exciting and complex business projects.
- Maintains a strategic view over the set of projects, providing the framework for implementing business initiatives, or large-scale change, by achieving a vision of the outcome of the project
- Works with COO to align the objectives for defined and agreed activities with business change objectives
- Plans, directs and co-ordinates activities to manage and implement complex projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on activities related to the programme or project.
- Leads project teams in determining business requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Determines, monitors and reviews project economics, including costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources and risk, ensuring that there are appropriate and effective governance
arrangements, supported by comprehensive reporting.
- Evaluates changes to programme and project management practices and initiates improvement to organisation practices.
- Review quality of project delivery at all stages through the project lifecycle, ensuring best practice has been adhered to
- Works with senior stakeholders responsible for the line business operation to ensure that maximum improvements are made in the business operations as groups of projects deliver their products
into operational use.
- Over 8 years’ solid commercial experience covering successful cross-department project management. Candidates with
Management Trainee background would be ideal.
- The role holder will have strong people management and leadership skills.
- Experience of working in a matrix management environment.
- Strong analytical/problem solving mind set but with the ability and willingness to get into the details to find solutions.
- Experience of managing business change/transformation challenges
- Demonstrable leadership skills with evidence of managing teams across a range of disciplines
- Ability to negotiate and solicit engagement at all levels of the organisation, and strong experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and influencing skills able to work with Executive committees, senior stakeholders
To apply, please click on the "APPLY NOW" button
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only