Job No.: 495000
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Corporate Services Department
Job Functions: Project Management
- Responsible for all types of premises related projects including but not limited to land development, branding image enhancement, core building improvement, branch renovation, office renovation, new premises fitting-out, 24-hrs banking centre, standalone ATM booth, residential apartment renovation, etc. projects in Hong Kong, mainland China and South East Asia countries
- Act as the internal project manager for co-ordination with different in-house departments and accountable from design stage upto project delivery
- Liaise with consultants, contractors, building management offices, landlord & Government authorities etc. from conceptual design stage, fitting out and project delivery
- Perform client representative and provide clear directions to the project team throughout construction stage to final handover stage for day-to-day site management and coordination. Monitor the quality of services of consultants and quality of workmanship as performed by contractors
- Responsible for the design process, tendering process, budget application and approval, contract award process, payment assessment, final accounts settlement etc. to ensure progress, quality and cost are within control
- Ensure the works is delivered with compliance to construction and related statutory regulations, specified design standards, in-house policies and guidelines etc
- Attend all sorts of project meetings and prepare internal reports for management presentation as necessary
- Degree in Architectural Studies, Building Studies, Surveying or related disciplines
- Relevant professional qualification (HKIA/HKIS/RICS/PMP/HKICM etc.) is an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in project management of fitting out / A&A projects from planning stage to handover. Experience in banking retail trade and/or banking offices is an advantage.
- Conversant with building regulations and contract management
- Good ethical standard, analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Independent, good team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Chinese characters keyboard input application
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin speaking is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website http://www.bochk.com
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.