- Liaise with customers on design, materials and components, and quotation activities.
- Develop, monitor, and implement product development and cost saving strategies
- Analyze, understand, verify and build cost structure of products, design concepts, functions, and components.
- Provide cost breakdown, cost comparison, recommend most cost effective product allocation scenario for decision making.
- Develop & maintain effective product material sourcing and costing database.
- Evaluate designs based on the design concepts from customers
- Plan and lead project from concept to production
- Develop and optimize design for product performance, cost effectiveness and manufacturing efficiency
- Responsible for product functionality and quality issues
- Develop and manage all project engineering processes for production and meet product safety standard
- Track quotation progress and drive team performance to meet KPI
- Degree or above in Engineering or related disciplines
- As least 5 year of solid experience in R&D, Costing, Engineering and management
- Knowledge in toy manufacturing process and tooling fabrication
- Good business acumen with experience in cost reduction and analysis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PC applications, Word, Excel and email
- Good knowledge in AUTOCAD, PRO-E, SOLIDWORKS is a plus
- Good command of written Chinese and English
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Frequently travel to Mainland
Candidate with less experience may consider as
Project and Costing Engineer.
Interest parties please send us full resume with expected salary.
(Information collected will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment)