"Richemont owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons,with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship andRichemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity."
Watchfinder & Co is a leading pre-owned watch retailer based in the United Kingdom. We buy and sell in over 50 brands of luxury timepieces such as Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Patek Philippe and many more. Watchfinder offers customers the opportunity to comfortably purchase watches online or in one of our 10 sophisticated stores located across the UK. Our Servicing Centre (HQ) holds accreditations in some of the most reputable brands, meaning that our contacts stretch overseas. Our company is rapidly expanding and continues looking for new and exciting ways to buy and sell in the luxury market.
We are looking for a successful, committed and ambitious Country Manager to support the launch of our FIRST office in Hong Kong. You will be the key figure in driving the success of the business and introducing Watchfinder to the city. As Country Manager, you are responsible for recruiting & managing a brand-new retail team; to coach, support and develop their skills as well as maintaining the successful opening and running of a new showroom.
We are looking for a driven Retail professional to join us in our journey to become globally known.
If you are ready for a challenging yet rewarding career with a rapidly expanding retailer then please click apply!
- Full ownership and accountability of the leadership and management of the new Hong Kong office including the monthly P&L financial performance for the region;
- Conducting annual appraisals, development of the personal development plans (PDP’s) and the monthly 1-2-1 performance reviews;
- Driving sales & KPI’s across all brands under one roof through strong analytical skills;
- Communicating with stakeholders in the business during floor walks, meetings and day to day;
- To lead by example in all aspects of the customer journey to ensure the store provides outstanding service at every customer touch point;
- Delivering quotation and valuations of products;
- Managing after sales procedures; customer callbacks, complaints and escalation where necessary
- Responsible for all operations within the store location in Hong Kong including, but not limited to:
- Stock- Stock Takes, Dispatching procedure
- Security procedures
- Merchandising of the office
- Cash/PDQ Receipts
- Staff rotas, ensuring appropriate cover always
- Produce business operating plan and performance reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis;
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- Create an engaging culture that focuses on building long-term relationships through the connection and relation of the brand and brand values.
- Proactively assess and report business opportunities to the Head of Retail
- Deal with escalated complaints and warranty issues in line with Watchfinders policy.
- Proven track record of launching new business units and functions;
- Proven experience of managing and coordinating a sales process from “lead” to “deal” closure. Including the aftersales process;
- Strong negotiation experience
- Previous experience in buying and selling luxury goods
- Solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning;
- Excellent communication skills; Self-starter and project management oriented.
- Proven experience and knowledge of the industry with good connections and a track record of success;
- Good knowledge of business practices in Hong Kong and other Asian countries would be an advantage;
- Experienced in operations of a store e.g. stock, stock movements and dispatching products.
- 3-10 years of retail management experience;
- Fluent in Cantonese and/or Mandarin and English
Richemont is an international luxury group owning well-known brands such as A. Lange & Sohne, Alfred Dunhill, Baume & Mercier, Cartier, Chloe, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Lancel, Montblanc, Ralph Lauren W&J, Roger Dubuis, Panerai, Piaget, Van Cleef & Arpels, and Vacheron Constantin. We invite top-quality candidates to apply for the following vacancy: