Cova (a member of LVMH Group) is one of Italy’s oldest pasticceria and an international destination. Celebrated for its product excellence, impeccable service and fascinating interiors, Cova is an institution that exalts tailored
craftsmanship and creativity.
- Act as a District Head overseeing a range of retail stores;
- Coach, motivate and develop the retail team;
- Monitor the P&L reports for each store and formulate effective ways to fill in any gaps between actual performance and company projections;
- Able to initiate and maintain positive rapport between guests;
- Ensure that the team are informed and comply with the company’s policies, procedures and are knowledgeable about daily operations.
- Diploma or above in Food & Beverage, Hospitality or a related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ retail store management with 2 years’ for multiple store locations, preferably from high-end café or patisserie shop
- Experience in restaurant / café / patisserie shop opening projects is an advantage
- Passionate in Italian food culture, pasticceria & confetteria
- Presentable, self-motivated, result-driven and customer-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership ability and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command in both Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficiency in spoken and written English would be an advantage