Creative Project Manager works within Global Brand Equity in partnership with Business Groups, Creative Strategy, Brand Strategy, Web Design and Content Production teams to drive and execute the creation of marketing assets for new product initiatives and campaign deliverables, including:
- Product marketing and campaign master creative concept;
- Marketing toolkit assets (product naming, messaging/copy, imagery, video, banners, social media units, e-tailer units, web page, retail displays);
- Web page content (copy, design, production).
He/she will be responsible for:
- Creation and maintenance of project plans and allocation of project personnel and resources;
- Coordination of project inputs from Business Groups and outputs from creative/content production teams;
- Financial management of all project related expenditures.
While competence/experience managing web design projects is a distinct plus, this is NOT an IT or Software PM position.
This position will report to Senior Creative Project Manager.
A typical day in this position will involve planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and allocating global resources to drive marketing projects and development of toolkits through the entire marketing development lifecycle (with special emphasis on digital initiatives) including:
- Master creative brief to master creative concept development;
- Marketing asset development & delivery including: product and feature naming, messaging/copy, imagery, video, banners, social media units, e-tailer units, web page, retail displays;
- Serving as a liaison between business groups, creative strategy, web design/web development and content production (imagery/video production) teams in global offices;
- Manages the day-to-day activities, including internal and business group reviews, revisions and final asset delivery to business groups;
- Develops, maintains, and communicates schedules to cross-functional teams. Commits to deliver project on time and with quality;
- Maintain project dashboard to communicate the status of all projects. Provides weekly updates to key stakeholders and cross-functional teams on all open projects including status on project milestones, risks, and blockers;
- Assesses project development risks and provide mitigation plan. Negotiates resource requirements.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills:
- 5+ years of project management experience either at an integrated ad/marketing agency as a creative project manager or client-side marketing project manager. Some agency account management (client-relations) experience is preferred;
- Familiar with project management software tools (Microsoft Project, Jira, Workfront, Base Camp);
- Ability to develop effective project schedules with a strong understanding of task predecessors and dependencies;
- Flexible in working hours. Ability to meet with teams in different time zones (U.S., Switzerland);
- Effective in presenting information and responding to questions from internal teams and stakeholders in a timely manner;
- Ability to think critically, assess risk, and strategize to meet deliverables for projects;
- Must be comfortable with change and conflict resolution/ management;
- Experience in digital, social, and mobile asset production;
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English; excel in interpersonal communication skills.
Additionally, these are the winning behaviors required to succeed:
- Love of learning - thrives in an environment of learning, planning and growing
- Curiosity – open to new experiences and discoveries
- Organizer – keep track of multiple projects with high volume of deliverables on different timelines
- Teamwork - understands that relationships are critical to success
- Team Leader - be more than a taskmaster
- Critical Thinker – overcomes objections and foresees obstacles
- 4 Year College Degree, BA or BS from an accredited university/college OR commensurate job experience as a project manager
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.