Join a US MNC, Double Pay, Work Life Balance!
Your new company
Join one of the largest chemicals and refining companies in the world that is making a focus to creating solutions to our world's biggest challenges. A company that values the environment, and establishes their vision and mission to creating advanced solutions to modern challenges and enhancing our environmental safety.
Your new role
- Preventing, reducing and managing credit losses when occurred.
- Consulting business and sales on developing business in markets / customers with high credit risk.
- Support Credit Assistants in managing cash collection, cash activities (EU and US only)
- Developing financial strategies to reduce / hedge exposure at customers/markets with high credit risk.
- Maintaining an efficient risk management system - including business and country risk - for the customers company's portfolio in order to allow and steer prompt decision making.
- Working co-operatively with Business and Sales Management to assess credit worthiness of customers
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years' experience in a credit function.
- Fluent in spoken & written English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
- SAP is preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Accounting/ Finance in MNC, contact Eva Wong at Hays at +852 2230 7984 or email your CV to [email protected]