Our client is a multinational logistic group which provides solid logistic solutions to worldwide customers. To better cope with fast growing business, they are looking for a Supervisor to join
their credit control team.
successful candidate will following the below working duties and requirements.
- Supervise a team of credit control representative to maintain smooth operation of the department
- Assist manager to implements departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures
- Monitor the status of customer accounts on system and address any credit issues in a timely manner
- Provide directions and solutions for team members in payment collections and credit management
- Visit customers with sales representative to understand customer needs and prepare credit assessment
- Monitors all activities of the department to ensure that all applicable internal policies
- Prepare statistic and analysis report for manager to review
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent
- 5 – 8 years of working experience in credit control or accounting field with some experience in supervisory level
- Previous experience in MNC is preferred
- Sound knowledge in credit analysis and payment collection
- Customer oriented, detail-minded, number sensitive with strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in written and verbal English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT :
For interested candidates, please submit your full resume with expected salary in MS Word format to us through the above email or fax number.
Tel : 852 - 2838 9621 / 852 - 52234521
Fax : 852 - 2838 9620