Our client is a global textile and apparel manufacturer for multiple leading fashion brands. They are seeking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their office in Hong Kong.
* Perform credit analysis, risk assessment for clients in Asia, the U.S. and Europe
* Prepare management reporting on AR and credit issues
* Monitor collection team over outstanding invoices
* Supervise junior officers on credit management matters
* Participate in system automation, workflow improvement projects
* Ensure accounting function aligns with the global credit and risk management policy
* Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
* Minimum 4 years' experience in credit analysis gained from sizeable corporations
* Detail-orientated, able to work under pressure and strong team player
* Supervisor experience is an advantage
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
About the organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a premium brand with structured career development. This company offers five working days and a excellent employment benefit package!