Our client is a leading global digital asset financial service provider. They provide secure and reliable digital asset trading and asset management services to millions of users around the world.
- Execute our in-house trading strategy and methodology within mandated boundary with risk and return targets
- Market making to global and regional customer base
- Perform P&L calculation and reporting post-trader
- Communicate with sales desks, compliance, senior management
- Bachelor degree in finance, business, accounting, or other related field
- Strong experience of at least 10 years of experience in derivative, FX, equity trading
- Experience in leading teams of trader
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders
- Mandarin language skill is a must
Interested parties, please submit your application, with a detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability, online.
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.