A great opportunity for .Net Web Developers to step up and become a Project Manager in ERP for the long run.
Our client is a leading multinational corporation in trading and sourcing. Their backend is built from .Net related technologies, and they have been using a various ERP systems for their internal users. Some of them are purchased from Software House, whereas some of them are built internally. Thus, our client is currently looking for .Net Software Engineer to enhance, maintain and develop their internal systems, in order to stay competitive in the market.
- Participate in the entire System Development Life Cycle and work both technically (hands on development, system design) and functionally (business analysis, vendor management, project management)
- Work closely with the Technical Architects, Project Managers and other Software Engineers for application development
- Collect business requirements, testing, documentation, integration and implementation
- Bachelor or above qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Symbolic Systems, Cognitive Science or other related STEM majors
- Minimum 2 year working experience in Software Development
- Strong proficiency in .Net framework/ .Net Core, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC
- Strong proficiency in C# as the programming language
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is a must
Our client can offer the right candidates competitive packages, 5 day work, medical insurance and other benefits.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jacky Chan on +852 2848 9562.