Our Client is one of the leading Bank in China. Their office in Hong Kong is trying to expand their business and they are looking for custodian admin manager who has 5-10 years of experience.
The incumbent will lead a team to provide middle office support of daily operations in relation to corporate trust, agent and fund custodian related services.
• Report to Head of Custodian Administration Services Department.
• Lead a team to provide professional middle office administration in relation to corporate trust, agent and fund custodian related services.
• Control and check the related legal documents before execution.
• Coordinate well with frontline and back office.
• Assist Department Head to complete other tasks as assigned.
• Degree holder or above in related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a supervisory role in handling corporate trust and fund custodian related services middle office administration.
• Good knowledge in corporate trust and fund custodian related middle office operation, such as QDII, QFII, RQFII, note trustee operation.
• Good knowledge in KYC FATCA & CRS related matters
• Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point Good writing skills in English and Chinese.
• Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and good in Putonghua.
• Good communication and organization skills with positive learning attitude.
• Immediate availability is highly preferred.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm.
We are an Asia-based, premier human capital consultancy and recruitment specialist in the Legal, Tax, Compliance, Risk, Audit, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Infrastructure (Middle Office), Information Security/ Technology and Sales & Marketing, fields.
Due to client requests, we launched our Private Banking / Private Wealth Management Division, servicing all levels of requirements from Private Bankers, Wealth Planners, Tax Consultants to Portfolio Managers, Credit Specialists and support staff.
Our front-line Sales & Marketing Practice, is now headed by an ex-investment banker.
Our Legal, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Internal Audit Practice is managed by a multi-award winning specialist Legal and Compliance Recruitment Consultant, with over 14 years specialist experience recruiting in these araes.
The founding members have over 35 years relevant executive search and direct industry experience within our specialist industry sectors. We believe we are one of the very few- if not the first, specialist Corporate Governance and Private Banking / Wealth Management recruitment firm comprised of top ex-industry professionals or experienced recruitment specialists specifically focussed on the Asia Pacific.
We assist our global and local clients in Asia with identifying, developing and recruiting the world’s top talent, exclusively for the fast growing markets of the Asia Pacific regions.
Most of our consultants are multi-lingual and speak fluent English as well as another Asian Language.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS believe in developing long term relationships through open communication, trust and good, honest, ethical hard work as the foundation of our recruitment practices.
Our consultants have won industry recongnition in their specialist areas, for example such as The Asiamoney Polls.
We hope that you will find our market knowledge, professionalism and personal approach, a refreshing change.
To better serve our clients, we have plans to launch our Singapore and Shenzehn offices soon. If you are a recruitment consultant, looking for a truely international working environment and a total commitment to Asia, please do get in touch.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS - Delivering Unparalleled Talent