The incumbent will lead a team to provide middle office support of daily operations in relation to corporate trust, agent and fund custodian related
- Report to Head of Custodian Administration Services Department.
- Lead a team to provide professional middle office administration in relation to corporate trust, agent and fund custodian related services.
- Control and check the related legal documents before execution.
- Coordinate well with frontline and back office.
- Assist Department Head to complete other tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a supervisory role in handling corporate trust and fund custodian related services middle office administration.
- Understanding of SFC authorized funds regulations.
- Good knowledge in corporate trust and fund custodian related middle office operation, such as QDII, QFII, RQFII, note trustee operation.
- Good knowledge in KYC, FATCA & CRS related matters
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point Good writing skills in English and Chinese.
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and good in Putonghua.
- Good communication and organization skills with positive learning attitude.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking 'Apply Now' or to
The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications and may refer suitable applicants
to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.