The incumbent will participate in the middle office support of daily operations within the Custodian Administration Services Department in relation to bond trustee
services and default bond handling.
- Provide professional administration in relation to bond trustee services and default bond handling.
- Coordinate and communicate well externally and internally.
- Assist Team Head to complete other tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in handling bond trustee services and relevant experience in handling default bond cases or debt restructuring process.
- Good knowledge in legal documents in relation to bond trustee and debt restructuring.
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access System.
- Good writing skills in English and Chinese.
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and good in Putonghua.
- Good communication and organization skills with positive learning attitude.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as lower positions
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking 'Apply Now' or to
The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies
within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.