- Promote custody services and investor services to institutional clients in relation to various fund and investment products such as RQFII, QFII, QDII, authorized fund, offshore fund and
bond trustee etc.
- Actively generate and grow business both from existing clients and potential targets.
- Manage, develop and retain quality client relationship.
- University degree holder in business, finance or relevant disciplines, CPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM is preferable.
- Have 2-3 years working experience preferably in custody and investor services industry or in corporate banking industry serving financial institutional clients such as asset management
company, insurance company and fund management company.
- Have knowledge in banking and financial products.
- Sales-oriented with good analytical and professional presentation skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business development and clients management skills.
- Self-initiative and strong team player, have good ability to learn new products.
- Excellent command of English, Putonghua and Cantonese.
- Proficient in MS office application and Chinese word processing.
- Traveling is required.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as lower positions.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking Apply Now, or to
The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications
and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request