- Take ownership of assigned projects in the end-to-end campaign management process for every campaign assigned including customer targeting, generating daily or weekly topline results and performing post mortems.
- To take a leading role in the conversation with internal departments and stakeholders to understand campaign objectives and needs and provide recommendations on targeting approach
- To provide clear brief and guidance to the team in segmentation and post mortem
- To assist manager in preparing analysis and target projections as required in preparation of campaign proposals
- Work with internal teams to conduct omni-channel post mortem and review results of each campaign to extract insights and learnings
- To present findings from post mortem and make recommendation to improve program effectiveness
- Ensure that these learnings are applied in future targeting and campaigns
- Continuously review existing processes with internal teams and stakeholders to improve campaign processes
Reporting and Analytics
- Support manager in generating reports and analysis, perform modeling and projections to support strategy development and business plans
- Take ownership in conducting Retail specific reporting and analysis to support reporting needs of Retail and/or to address specific business issues or needs
- Stay abreast of business needs and developments in overall business and/or assigned BUs so that reports, analysis and insights generated are relevant
- Take ownership in generating regular and adhoc reports as required. This includes understanding the objective of the report and needs of the stakeholder and delivering reports, analysis and actionable insights that addresses the required results
- To continuously review process and develop automation for regular reports where possible
- Ensure that reports are generated in a timely and accurate manner
- To participate in the development and implementation of customer analytics project as assigned
- To design and develop reporting toolkit to monitor key customer metrics
- To present findings from omni customer insights and make recommendation to improve customer experience
- Keep abreast of new analytics, technology and identify and evaluate potential opportunities for greater insights
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Quantitative Analysis, or related fields is highly preferable.
- With minimum 6 years’ hands-on experience on CRM data analysis, data extraction and customer segmentation from retail industry.
- Meticulous with numerical sense, strong analytical skill and experience on customer & business analysis.
- Proactive, detail-minded, accurate and independent. Fast learner and able to work in a fast-paced, complex and constantly changing environment.
- Strong knowledge in advanced SAS / SQL / R / script automation programming
- A good team player and able to work with people at all levels.
Company Culture and Values
- To fully engage and live by the Lane Crawford Vision, Passion, Learning and Collaboration (PLC) Values, Leadership Code and deliver our Customer Service Promise at all times
- To build collaborative working relationships with your colleagues to ensure the achievement of the Company Business Plan, your department and individual objectives
- To reinforce Lane Crawford Heritage, Brand DNA and culture - through storytelling and sharing successes at every opportunity
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application on Lane Crawford Career or email your resume and your expected salary to careers＠lanecrawford.com
At Lane Crawford we support our employees with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide complimentary shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various Social Recreation activities, Staff Assistance Programme, best in-class training and development and regional work opportunities for the right candidates.
All information will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.