AETOS Market Services Co., Limited
AETOS Capital Group (AETOS) is one of the leading non-banking financial institutions focusing on derivatives trading including forex, precious metals, energy and other products. The Group has subsidiaries operating in Australia, United Kingdom and Hong Kong and has business in most of the Asia-Pacific regions. We aim to build a world-class trading platform for investors worldwide to enjoy advanced technology and reliable customer service. The company has enjoyed solid and continuous significant growth in the past few years and would like to recruit the following talent.
Customer Due Diligence (CDD / KYC) Analyst
- Review and carry out Customer Due Diligence / KYC on new clients to complied with UK FCA regulatory requirement for account activation
- Responsible for periodic review of existing clients to complied with UK FCA regulatory requirements
- Work closely with compliance to follow-up on identified High Risk individuals and collect additional information or perform additional checks as necessary
- Other ad-hoc projects and assigned duties (e.g. Perform analysis and generate regular reports)
- Shift duty is required
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Able to work under pressure, with strong attention to details, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willing to learn with positive working attitude with high sense of responsibility and a strong team player;
- Self-motivated and customer focused;
- University graduate with experience in compliance checking preferred.
- Relevant experience in handling sensitive information, CDD/KYC and AML checks
- Preferably experienced in driving process improvement initiatives
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Team player and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available are preferred
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
If you are interested in the post, please send your CV with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.