Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range
of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated
Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Customer Due Diligence and Onboarding Team Manager.
In this role, you will
- Play a direct role in leading, coaching and motivating a team of professionally trained onboarding and customer due diligence case managers who are responsible to deliver excellent client
onboarding and review experience to a wide range of HSBC customers
- Accountable for ensuring service excellence at all times and expectations from our internal and external customers are met through the case managers
- Support Senior Customer Due Diligence and Onboarding Manager to drive continuous improvement initiatives to improve operational excellency, streamline and simplify the process, increase
productivity, enhance quality and customer experience
- Support Senior Customer Due Diligence and Onboarding Manager to maintain an environment in which customer focus, compliance and risk control are a key performance criteria
- Ensure accurate and timely management information reporting
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with relevant years of working experience
- Excellent team motivational skills with experience in coaching team and individual performance to deliver business objectives
- Business focused with records of successful accomplishment in providing outstanding customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to resolve complex problems within challenging time scale
- Highly motivated and prepared to accept challenges
- Proficiency in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese, as well as written English and Chinese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CX6A
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace
that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement,
which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited