- Deliver high quality customer service and handle all incoming complaints in written format.
- An opportunity to work with one of the largest financial institutions in the Insurance Department.
Our client is an insurance provider that offers a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong's largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region. They are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as Customer Relations Manager.
- Handle customer complaints and written enquiries received via all channels independently and review verbally resolved complaints in accordance with documented procedures.
- Being the point of contact with all external and internal related parties in complaint handling and communicate with complainants and provide effective solutions.
- Report to the Customer Care Manager to ensure all complaints have been sufficiently investigated and resolved.
- Monitor and follow up action items with relevant parties to ensure timely implementation.
- Keep monitoring the progress of the investigation of the complaint in order to catch up the service turnaround time.
- Assist in arranging and providing training and sharing sessions to relevant parties to uphold complaints handling skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- Solid years of working experience in MPF/Pension Client Servicing at Financial Institutions settings.
- Good knowledge of MPF legislation and scheme administration process for MPF and ORSO products.
- Good analytical skills with critical mindset to conduct thorough investigation and analyze complex cases.
- Ability to work under tight schedule and maintain high quality deliverables.
- Good customer service skill to explain the incident to complainant in order to resolve the issue.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in oral and written English and Chinese.
- Valid license holder of IIQE Papers 1,2,3,5
- 24 days annual leave.
- On-the-job training.
- Medical & Dental coverage for you and your family.
- 1-month probation period.
- 5-days work.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matt O' Shaughnessy on +852 3602 2438