We are an established and successful company seeking a confident, reliable, and friendly customer service representative. In this role, you will be responsible for interacting with and satisfying the most important element of our company – the customers. In the client services department, you will team up with other representatives and team leader to set productivity goals and work diligently towards meeting them. To perform this job, you must be comfortable with speaking for extended periods of time and working with others. We are a company that is fully committed to helping you succeed, and we offer exceptional training and advancement opportunities to all of our employees; if you believe you have what it takes to keep our clients happy, we would be interested in making you a part of our team.
• Take incoming calls from clients and listen to concerns, complaints, and questions carefully.
• You need to be customer focused and with a luxury mindset.
• Maintain a professional demeanor at all times and take notes on customer remarks and issues.
• Fill out digital forms for new customers via the various systems based on their requirements.
• Meet with customer service team leader quarterly to discuss performance and set new goals; review recordings of calls and identify key areas that can use improvement.
• Respond to client email inquiries in a timely and courteous manner and send company emails to customers who have expressed interest in services.
• Attend regular training sessions in order to update skill set and knowledge of corporate procedures.
• Company supports a multimedia channel and customers will be connecting with you via telephone, email and chat. It is your responsibilities that you are able to multitask and promptly and efficiently resolve all questions/inquiries from the customers with OCR (one call resolution) in mind.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Korean and English (reading and comprehension level)
• Good computer literate
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• Conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
• Comfortable sitting and speaking for long period of time
• Must be flexible on work hours, willing to work overtime and during weekends & public holidays
• Must have valid ID which allows you to work in Hong Kong
RELAYTION is a specialist in contact centre and customer relations management company. Due to the rapid growth of our business in Asia, we are now seeking highly motivated, energetic and positive individuals to be a team member of our newly acquired project. Our client is from a ‘high end luxury’ fast growing online shop which provides a one stop shopping experience for their customers. They do not just sell international branded products, they are also selling a lifestyle concept. Our client is now seeking individuals with high fashion sense who is fluent in Korean to join their customer service team.